Park and Ride plus other important info
The Edmonton Rock Music Festival is nearly upon us, so it is time to start planning your weekend!
The festival gates open at 4pm(music at 5:15pm) on Friday and 11am on Saturday (music at 11:45). Set times can be found here
Getting To The Festival
We are located in the middle of scenic Hawrelak Park in the Heritage Amphitheater. Parking onsite will be very limited and is not recommended. We have arranged for a park and ride from the Windsor Car Park at the University of Alberta (9217 116 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6G 1R1) parking will be $15, shuttle is $2 each way. Bike lock up is also limited.
We have arranged some of the best eats in the city through our food vendors which include BBQ Smokehouse, Bully, Drift and Royal Treats.
What To Bring
- Your ticket
- CASH (this is a cash only festival, ATMs on site)
- Blankets and small tarps for sitting
- Short chairs (max height 26” (66cm) and leg height of 8” (20cm)
- Small backpacks
- Ear plugs (take care of your hearing so you can enjoy more rock fests)
- Non-professional cameras (no detachable lenses)
- Small handheld umbrellas
- Rain poncho (this show happens rain or shine!)
Do NOT bring
- Professional Video/film equipment
- Drugs/drug paraphernalia
- Pets (service animals are cool obviously)
- Weapons of any kind
- Bad vibes